The Sky and everything else

 

"You are the Sky.

Everything else is just weather. "

Pema Chodron




After this spectacle I am happy to be the Sky and all her weather.
I had to take a few shaky photos so that I would believe myself later. It was one of those moments that leaves you feeling blessed – a grateful participant in the ever unfolding Universe

For those of you who like a little science with your miracles here is an explanation.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160203-nacreous-clouds-scottland-england-uk-rainbow-clouds-polar-stratospheric/ 



The sky shone like an opal amidst rain clouds at dawn and I was in heaven.








Why do we have so much trouble believing in miracles when we are a part of one.


 ***


And so the sky features once again in the creations that find themselves at my fingertips ...

 


 


 


 


 


 




  


  

Once upon a Star-twirled night  a small Prince asked an old hermit "Where do stories come from?"






Comments

  1. That sky is so magical and I love your beautiful picture, it really inspires my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sarah, so very kind of you.
    I have just looked you up and realised you are behind Knitting the Wind and many other beautiful words!! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you feel better very soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to see you posting again! This is such a magical post too, I feel privileged to have seen your characters take shape and breathe. Storytellers - where would be without you? x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts